TAPE CASTING MACHINES - HORIZONTAL DRYING ZONE TAPE CASTERS H-SERIES
"High output tape casting on carrier films":CAM H-series
- Suitable for green tape thicknesses from 5 to 500 microns (0.2 to 20 mils)
- Automatic high accuracy gap setting control
- Different models avaliable
- The CAM- H series of tape casters are our most advanced tape casting machines suitable for highest production demands.
- Advanced drying regimes makes them very suitable for thick tape production.
- Numerous temperature and air flow sensors are installed for process control.
- The automated continuous slurry dosage flows through a slotted die system with +/-10 micrometer (0.4 mils) slurry level height control on the casting box.
- Fully automatic casting gap control, with auto zero calibration.
- The process can be continuos monitored on a touch screen or an external PC.
- Preset menus can be use to quickly start a new casting batch.
A series of available options customize the casters to meet particular requirements, these includes (but are not limited to):
- tape edge cutting different drying zones
- dying zones extensions up to 20 m (66 ft) in 2 m (6.6 ft) steps possible
- safety package for ex proof casing process
- data link for external process monitoring
- laser tape thickness measurements with tape marking
- slurry filter cartridge
TECHNICAL DATA please download CAM H-series
Please click here to contact us regarding tape casting machines CAM H-series
COMPACT TAPE CASTERS
"Compact design, high accuracy tape casting on carrier films":CAM C-series
- Suitable for green ceramic thicknesses from 5 to 150 microns (0.2 to 6 mils)
- Suitable for solvent based and water based systems
- Automatic tracking of carrier foil
- Compact size requiring minimum floor space
- High accuracy in thickness control and stability
- Slotted die slurry feeding to doctor blade
- Advanced slurry dosage with micrometer level control
- Stepper motor controlled high accuracy doctor blade
The CAM- C tape casting machines are designed and built to meet the most stringent customer demands where compact design is required. A need for higher automation levels, higher accuracy and compact design, led to this truly innovative casters.
The automated continuous slurry dosage flows through a slotted die system with +/-10 micrometer (0.4 mils) slurry level height control on the casting box.
Fully automatic casting gap control, with auto zero calibration. The process can be continuously monitored on the touch screen. Preset menus can be use to quickly start a new casting batch.
An auto tracking system assures a perfectly wound carrier and ceramic tape.
The system has numerous safety features that allow safe operation when utilizing flammable solvents. The counter flow filtered hot air dryer can be compartmentalized to fine-tune the exact conditions needed for high productivity of perfect tapes.
Please click here to contact us regarding CAM C-series
"Fully automatic, full options with external process monitoring"
In compare to base model, advanced model has following features:
- All casting parameter are set through touch screen display (blade gap, temperatures, airflow etc.)
- All casting parameter (including blade gap) can be saved and called any time.
- No any additional mechanical settings are needed.
Following parameters can be set automatically:
- temperatures in all casting zones
- air inlet flow
- tape winding torque and characteristic blade gap
- casting speed
- Air flow measuring and monitoring
- Communication and software for off line casting process data acquisition.
- All heating can be control over touch screen
- Possible to install laser tape thickness measuring unit.
LABORATORY TAPE CASTERS
"Designed to cast slurries in labs or small scale productions":CAM L-series
- Casting gap is manually adjustable by micrometer screws.
- Carrier film is unwounded from a roll with adjustable torque control, which determines carrier tape tension.
- High precision doctor blade and granite bottom ensures high precision casting down to 10 micrometers.
- Slurry level in a fully covered Teflon casting box is determined by height of inlet slurry tube.
- Amount of fresh air and exhausted air is adjustable by flappers.
- Optionally: hot air inlet and/or bottom plate heating for more efficient drying.
Tape casting machine CAM-L252TB
Full option including Touch HMI and PLC control
TECHNICAL DATA please download CAM L-series
STEEL BELT TAPE CASTING MACHINES
"Fully stabilized steel belt in combination with automatic feeding of suspensions and winding of tape":CAM S-series
- A tape casting machine suitable for green ceramic thicknesses from 15 - 200 microns (0.6 to 8 mils)
- Fully stabilized steel belt in combination with automatic feeding of suspensions
- Suitable for solvent-basedand water based systems
- Closed loop slurry supply and level control
- No-contact thickness gauge for improved quality control (optional)
- Micrometer controlled high accuracy doctor blade
- The CAM S-series of tape casters are designed for low cost ceramic tape production.
- The S-series tape casting machines are mainly used to produce dry tape thicknesses from 15 to 200 microns (0.6 to 8 mils).
- The automated continuous slurry dosage flows through a slotted die system with ±10 micrometer (0.4 mils) slurry level height control on the casting box.
- The casting gap is set using micrometer screws and displayed on 2 digital measuring gauges
Tape casting machine CAM-S609
- ceramic tape edge cutting
- more and longer dying zones
- slurry filter cartridge
- 50 L slurry vessel
TECHNICAL DATA please download CAM S-series
Please click here to contact us regarding CAM S-series.