KEKO Equipment Ltd., electronic equipment manufacturer located in Zuzemberk, Slovenia (please click here to see the map), is a leader in the manufacture of machines for the production of multilayer passive ceramic components.
Quick company overview
Established in 1960, in the Iskra group as a ceramic capacitor factory
1977 establistement of the independent Keko company; start of development and production of automated manufacturing equipment;start of development of MLCC technology,
1983: first MLCC line starts up
1985: first sale of technology and equipment for MLCC; steady growth of equipment business
1995: Keko Equipment Ltd. is established
Start of world wide sales network
Core company business is production and development of :
- materials and equipment for for multi-layer based electronic components production (MLCC, VDR, LTCC, chip inductor, EMI filters, etc.)
- other equipment for electronic components production
- custom designed equipment for automation of process
More than 30 years of experience have given us the vast knowledge that is now marketed under our own brand in the Asian, European and American markets.
- Flexible proven world class designs of automatic equipment
- More then 35 years of experience in multilayer ceramic components
- Competitive cost position of assembly plant in Slovenia
- Competent design & engineering staff
- To be a global, major supplier to the ceramic industry
- Continuous development of other end-use equipment market
- Partner with materials and technology houses to develop technology-equipment packages for embyonic/growth markets
- Well financed by venture capital
- Private company with management participation
- Successful market introduction since 1995
- Employs 50+, of which 20 engineering tech service staff
- Growth for 2013 turn-over: 30%
- In our equipment only top quality parts are used, with easy worlwide access to spares.
- All designes are reliability tested before release
- Equipment complies with US and CE safety standards
- Quality procedures in place
- On site warranty during 1st year
- Local service assistance by agents
- Worldwide, please contact local agents for reference list
Focusing our specialized know-how
Since 1995 the company is in private hands and its philosophy today is formulated by a team of highly motivated engineers and designers.
In addition to the extensive range of proven products, we focus our specialized know-how into custom manufacturing.
In the development of specialized technological solutions we take into account our customers requirements and the needs of each individual buyer, this providing the basis for a successful long-term relationship.
This is aided by our widespread sales network that spans three continents, where we always cooperate closely with knowledgeable local agents.
They have helped us to provide very successful post-sales services and ensure customer satisfaction. nowledge, flexibility and innovation are our company’s key competitive advantages and our brand name’s good reputation now reaches all over the world.