Chip Tester CS-10
"Chip tester CS-10 for Automatic Testing and Sorting of Chip Components"
- Chips are tested individually in the rotary carrier plate with a sliding contact and sorted according to preset parameters.
- Chips are binned into 10 bins and 1 bin for untested plus out of range chips.
- Chips are transported by the rotary test plate to the test position where they are probed.
- Depending on the options used, the machine can have up to 5 measuring probes.
- The automatic chips feeding is provided by the bulk feeder.
- It is also possible to preset number of chips in a bin.
- Fewer moving parts of the machine ensure
- , reliable operation and long life time of the machine.
Related content to Chip Tester CS-10