Stacking machines - Sheet Stackers
Stacking machines SB-SERIES
"Simple operation, high output"
- Typical cycle time: 8 s
- Up to 24 carrier blocks (palettes) can be processed at the same time on the machine.
- Carrier blocks are loaded in to carrier block cassette and automatically loaded on to the transportation track.
- Automatically stacks green ceramic sheets from foil cassettes, for 8 (up to 16) different foil pattern.
- Automatically removes carrier film
- High stacking force
- Short cycle time
- Suitable for large production volumes
- Positioning pin or CC D Vision sheet alignment
- Well suitable for LTCC applications
- Mylar removal station after tacking.
- Press with paper insertion to achieve a uniform surface and higher layer count
Click here to download TECHNICAL DATA
Please click here to contact us regarding SB - series stackers
Stacking machines ST-SERIES
" ST stacker Automatic high layer stacker production solution "
- Automatically remove carrier film before stacking
- Automatic sheet handling from cassettes
- Carrier palettes automatic loading / unloading
- Automatic vision alignment
- High force pre-lamination press included
- Suitable for high layer count stacks
" SW stacker suitable for labs to medium production volumes "
- Universal manual stacker for LTCC, HTCC or other similar components production
- Suitable for tapes with, or without carrier film
- Process on one carrier pallette
- Possible to start building stack from top or from bottom
- Simple operation
SW-series TECHNICAL DATA download pdf file
Please click here to contact us regarding SW - series stackers
" Simplified manual stacker "
- Suitable for labs to medium production volumes
- Uniaxial lamination posibility
- Simple operation
- Pre-Registration pin alignment can be done
- High pressing force up to 42 tons
Click here to download SM-series TECHNICAL DATA
Please click here to contact us
COVER SHEET MAKERS
" Save precious time in stacking process with fully automated cover sheet maker CSM-series"
- Cover sheet makers are unique in the world because of their simplicity and the cost saved in the production of multilayer ceramics.
- Make cover sheets directly onto carrying palette from a roll of tape
- Carrier tape, and/or freestanding tape technology
- Tape blanker and press in one unit
- CSM-25FC uses free standing tape and cassette for carriers
- CSM-25M uses carrier tape
TECHNICAL DATA please download Cover sheet maker CSM-series
Related content to Stacking machines - Sheet Stackers
Printer Stacker & Inductor Maker